Dai Phuoc Lotus villas (next to Jeosang Golf Club in Nhon Trach, Dong Nai) for lease.
Dai Phuoc Lotus Villas are the first phase of the landmark resort-style Dai Phuoc Lotus Urban Development, with a total investment of more than 64 million USD.
Covering an area of 22.4 hectares, Dai Phuoc Lotus Villas offers 332 luxury detached and semi-detached villas, designed in tropical contemporary style, which represents a high level lifestyle and an ideal resort.
To date, Dai Phuoc Lotus Villas have handed over the villas to a high-class resident community who are Vietnamese home owners and expatriates living in Vietnam, of whom a number are using the villas as their 2nd homes and renting out when not in use.
- Rent Price: from USD 130 - 200/night for semi-detached 3 - 4BR villas (depending the type of villa and the villa owner).
- Furnishing: various by individual owner but all are furnished and ready to move in.
- Operational Facilities:
- Security 24/7
- Resort style swimming pool (375m2) with landscaped surrounds
- Children’s swimming pool
- Parks and Outdoor areas
- Café and minimart
- 02 Tennis courts
- BBQ area
- 18 hole (operational) Jeongsan Golf Course which features numerous restaurant options overlooking the island and Saigon River (only 800m from Dai Phuoc Lotus, operating from 2012)
Dai Phuoc Lotus ideally locates on Ong Con Island of Dai Phuoc Commune, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai, next to Jeosang Golf Club, one of the most popular golf courses in Ho Chi Minh City.
Just 16 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City’s CBD, Dai Phuoc Lotus is easily accessible by car in 50 minutes or speed boat in 30 minutes.
So why spending hours booking flights, accommodation and traveling for a few hours?
How to get there:
- By boat: we can book the boat for you, which is currently provided by the developer free of charge, from HCMC to Dai Phuoc Lotus and back. The boat currently runs on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, both in the mornings and afternoons.
Booking in advance is a must for necessary confirmation and arrangements due to limit seating on the boat.
- By car:
Current: 50 minutes
District 1 (of HCMC) ---> An Phu Roundabout (of Ring road 2) ---> Long Thanh-Dau Giay Expressway (HCMC) ---> National Road 51A ---> Nhon Trach Intersection ---> Ton Duc Thang ---> Nhon Trach Roundabout ---> Nguyen Huu Canh ---> Ly Tu Trong ---> Dai Phuoc Bridge ---> (pass Jeosang golf club) Dai Phuoc Lotus
From 2018: 25 minutes only
District 1 (of HCMC) ---> An Phu Roundabout (of Ring road 2) ---> Long Thanh-Dau Giay Expressway (HCMC) ---> Turn right before the Toll gate (of Long Thanh-Dau Giay expressway) ---> Nhon Trach Bridge (also known as District 9 Bridge) ---> Dai Phuoc Bridge ---> (pass Jeosang golf club) Dai Phuoc Lotus
Dai Phuoc Lotus is a perfect venue for weekend stays, family gatherings, parties, golf tournaments and events, weddings, and more.